Subject: Re: [Leica] A picture once in a while -- Portrait of me taken by my son
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 06:21:40 +0800

Mark

A very nicely composed shot for a first time photog. You might want to try
one shot looking at the camera too.

I let my 5 year old "play" with the digital  so that she can see the pic
moments after pressing the shutter.  IMO, the digital camera is a fine way
to teach children composition and handling technique. Contact me off line
if  you  would like me to send you a pic taken by her.

N'joy bringing up children to love photography.

Dan K.