Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Let's all blame B.D.
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 19:55:58 -0400

Hi Jim,

> Good start. Then
>
> >Austin Franklin writes:
> >
> > >...there was no way to respond to "the
> > > list"...Erwin was the only poster to it...and every member was simply
> > > receive only, no avenue for discussion.
> > >

> Not true Austin.
>
> First of all, it was a "newsletter" with subscribers, not an e-mail
> discussion list.

I never said it was an email discussion list, the fact that it was NOT a
discussion list was exactly my point!

> Do you get any "newsletters" in the mail or via
> e-mail? I
> get lots of them and they ARE NOT general discussion groups.
>
> Period.

Exactly...  There WAS no way to respond to "the list", you agreed with that,
and I said there was no avenue for discussion...well, you agreed with
that....so I don't get what's "Not true Austin"...you agreed with everything
you quoted me as saying!

Regards,

Austin