Subject: RE: [Leica] No! No!, Erwin!
From: "Eddie Shih" <eddie@leicafanclub.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 10:31:02 -0500

Ok, so I get it. If Erwin has some kind of relationship with Leica, that would make his testing reporsts without any credibility.
You know what ? Leave it or take it. You think Erwin's reports helps, just read and discuss with him. Don't like it, don't pay attention to it.
I think it is plain stupid to question someone's credibility just because he would have the relationship with Leica.

Eddie