Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: The loss of any member is a loss for us all
From: "Karina Klaas" <shutterbug@iinet.net.au>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 22:12:01 +1000

Yes, I do realise that the whole of LUG is not to blame but if you read
Greenspan postings that it how it appears and I felt uncomfortable because I
know this, to be in part, true - I have followed all critical postings of
Erwin and feel that all of those critisisms were personal, and I do not
refer to the question of his relationship with Leica - I felt that was a
very valid question.  But, all else was a scathing attck on him as an
individual and really it was not necessary - he never elevated himself to
being "Lord".

Here I am singing off rooftops about LUG to a local Leica owner and in
withing 3 days of doing that the very same site she recommends to me
suggests we were the cause of Erwins "retirement".

There are a hundred to one happy stories on LUG but as you put it Eric, one
only ever remembers when the bird s^&s on us.

I do not blame LUG, but it seems that non Luggers do.

Karina