Subject: [Leica] Rolleiflex relaunched
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 00:35:56 EDT

<<

I didn't know they relaunched the Rolleiflex 2.8 with TTL and stuff?

Marc...?

tim

- - --

Another Rollei FX is just starting to ship... a limited edition 2.8F mixed
with a GX that they will make about 300 of if I'm not mistaken. It looks a
whole lot like an old Rollei with the black leather and chrome trim...old
strap, old shades, etc.

It is more like a GX in reality is my understanding though. Still, pretty
cool I think...running around $3499 New, USA or probably $3000 import?

Rumor had it they would re-release the Rollei Wide and Tele...but haven't
seen them yet over here.

- -Rich