Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Visoflex, was "Screw Mount to M"
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:18:18 -0400

At 08:07 AM 4/12/02 -0400, Robert Marvin wrote:
>I was able to pick up (on the notorious 'E' site)
>a Novoflex reflex housing. 200mm/4.5 Telyt, and 300mm/5.6 Kilfitt for
>a TOTAL price of  under $300. For the few times I use it, its great
>(and compared to the Focaslide I used for macro work when I was in
>college 40 years ago, The reflex housing is incredibly convenient).
>Besides, the enormous Kilfitt lens with the Novoflex housing on a
>IIIf, all mounted on a shoulder stock, is one hell of a conversation
>piece!

Heavens!  You should try it with a 4/300 or 4/400 or 5.6/600, then, or one
of the Reflectars.  The 5.6/300 Kilfitt (the lens used by Jimmy Stewart in
REAR WINDOW, incidentally, mounted on an Exakta) is one of the smaller
Kilfitt offerings.

Marc

msmall@infi.net  FAX:  +276/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!