Subject: [Leica] FS: Farewell to Normal (lenses, that it!) Elmar and Summarit
From: Jim Shulman <garcia@chesco.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 08:46:37 -0400

Realize that my 50mm lens needs are more than sated, so I'm selling two CLAd
screwmount examples:

5cm Elmar Postwar, not red scale, in excellent shape WITH a lens
hood/aperture adjustment adaptor that eliminates handling that annoying
aperture tab! $225

5cm Summarit 1.5 952285, in excellent shape.  Some of you who participated
in the DC LUG outing had the chance to try this one out!  $350

Replies directly (not to the list)to
garcia@chesco.com

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA