Subject: [Leica] Friday sale/trade -Hassy, Canon, Olympus, Konica
From: "Mike Stoesz" <mstoesz@wyoming.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 06:03:29 -0600

Good day;

I am still trying to find a home for all this Hasselblad stuff.  I would
prefer to trade for Leica M  body or body and lens but will consider
other options.

Hasselblad 350 f/5.6 C Tele-tessar, black w/case and shade.  This is a
great lens at a reasonable price compared to a new one or even the new
version. With its' very large hood it is quite flare resistant. This is
just the telephoto lens for the Hasselblad photographer on a budget.
Value $1200-1400.

Hasselblad 12 exp. film magazine, old style with hole in the back. Works
fine and would be a fine spare, or back for a student.
Value $200

Hasselblad ER case, Black, for meterknob version of 500c, condition
EX+++
Value $100

Total value of all three items --- $1500-$1700 --- I would like an M
body Leica and lens of equal value.

Other items for sale---

Olympus Auto-Eye, $60.00
Olympus EEM (2)(not working) $40.00 for both
Olympus Black Trip 35 (needs work)(cosmetics EX++)$40.00

Canon VI-L body, EX working RF camera  $400 or offers considered
Canon 135mm f/3.5 Chrome Serenar lens  $175
Canon 100 mm Chrome VF   $75
Canon 135 mm Black bright line VF $125
Canon filters, several, $25.00 ea.

Koni-Omega Rapid M outfit-- 2-120 backs, 60mm lens, 90mm lens $500

Kodak Retinette Ib, works great. $45
Kodak ER cases for IIIc, IIIC and similar bodies $25 ea.

Voigtlander Bessa I, Vaskar; a great 6x9 folder $150

Leitz Valoy enlarger, with Focatar 50mm f/4.5 lens $200
Leitz heavy duty copy stand, (no lights) $100

Century Graphic w/graflok back, 6x9 format, 103mm Optar lens $200

Trades and offers considered.  Please make inquiries OFF-LIST to
mstoesz@wyoming.com

Thanks, Mike