Subject: Re: [Leica] More Paris Pictures
From: "Olivier T. Nguyen" <onguyen@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 23:14:59 -0400

Hi Robert,
Would you please post some line along with your picture such as camera,
lens, film, exposure time, and developer etc.  Would you please share to me
your technique of developing your negative please?  i like the way your
picture come out.  smooth tonality.  Sorry, if i ask for too much.  My
negative does not come out like this at all.  i don't know is that the way i
expose the film or it is the way I developt the film.
I love all of LUG pictures here because they have very very smooth tonality.
not too much dark and not too much light and very smooth tonality. love it.

Olivier