Subject: Re: [Leica] Screw mount to M
From: alex olstein <alexolstein@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 15:38:53 -0700

To Mike,  and  Seth,

Just a comment.  Sometimes you just want to see if you can take a photo of
something the "old" way.

  Sometimes I put an old Novoflex reflex housing and focusing mount on an
"old" Leica IIIc and take a close up photo.  If you have some equipment, use
it.  Although I also have a more modern Olympus slr and bellows that can
take the same photo easier and with less set time.

But If you look at the photos you would not know which set up I used.  And
its the same with some tele lenses.

Alex