Subject: [Leica] Irish Mothers Day - March 10 2002
From: "Alex Hurst" <corkflor@iol.ie>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 10:44:43 +0000

Hi there.

Just to remind you that, unlike most other places in the world, Mothers Day
in Ireland is on Sunday, March 10, 2002.

We will be delivering Mothers Day orders on Friday, 8 March and Saturday, 9
March. We will not be delivering on the Sunday.

To order securely, just go to our website at:

http://www.corkflorists.com/

If you click on the 'Special Occasions' button, that will give you most of
the suitable arrangements, but we can deliver anything featured on our
website.

You can also order by phone on:

+353 21 427 0907 (just put your international dialling code at the front).

or by fax at:

+353 21 427 1248

You can also order by email reasonably securely by sending us two messages:

Message 1

1) Delivery date
2) Name and full address of recipient (preferably with phone number - this
is absolutely essential if the delivery is out in the country)
3) Flowers required and price
4) Card message (don't forget to sign off with your own name(s)
5) Credit card type and first two number groups

Message 2

1) Remaining number groups
2) Expiry date
3) Name on card

Doing this largely defeats credit card number 'sniffers' out there in
cyberspace.

You may possibly receive this message more than once. If so, please accept
our apologies. We have merged two separate customer lists and tried to
eliminate duplicate addresses as far as we can.

Best wishes.

Carmel, Alex and the Cork Florists Team