Subject: [Leica] Re: SonC.com banned
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 07:33:02 -0500

Sonny:

>Well, one of the people I post to  has informed me that his company has
>blocked my webpage because of adult content.

I don't understand the uproar against the company.  Isn't it their right to
block whatever they wish?  Probably blocked because of the tits.

What's far worse are governments trying to censor speech by forcing local
libraries to block such sites.  When a business does it, that's their right.
When the government does it, that's unconstitutional.  At least here in the
US.

Can you send email to your friend at that company, Sonny?  Or is it just the
web site that is blacklisted?

Eric