Subject: Re: [Leica] SonC.com banned
From: "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 19:24:14 -0700

I think you have become a "made photographer."  Hopefully
you have the name of the town with the server from which
your pages are banned.  I can see the headlines now:  "Sonny
Carter banned in Boston...banned in Bakersfield...banned in
Beaumont...banned in Baker...."  Of course I immediately
picked up on why you are banned...it is something you were
warned about...but to which you chose not to pay attention
to the advice of persons with wisdom about such things!

Congratulations on making the Big Time,

Will in Terra Bella where nothing is banned.