Subject: [Leica] Re: RE: digital grain
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 17:27:06 -0700

At 05:32 PM 4/8/2002 -0700, Joseph Codispoti wrote:

>I no longer have a darkroom. Instead of shaking the enlarger, I kick the
>tripod during the exposure.
>
>Joe
>
>P.S.  Boris Dobro was Russian. He had the best 20x30 prints from Kodachrome
>I have ever seen.

Ah yes... Russian. But my favorite instructor was Herb Boggie.

And yes again, the prints were magnificent. They were produced from 4x5
internegatives made from his 35mm transparencies.

Jim

Replies: Reply from "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com> ([Leica] RE: digital grain)
Message from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] RE: digital grain)