Subject: [Leica] PAW 14 -- Nathan goes to the dogs with his useless Leica
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 07:40:35 +0200

I guess following the discussion of how useless Leica rangefinders are,
I was inspired to post these three dog pictures. First, my own dog
Cheeta (the one on the left with the crazy eyes) playing with another
dog at Pfannenstil, a nearby hill popular among local dog owners because
you can let your dog run freely and there are lots of other dogs to play
with:

http://www.wajsman.com/2002_14.jpg
(M6+50mm Summilux, Kodachrome 200)

The first alternate shows the guard dogs of a barber shop in Küsnacht, a
small town 5 km from here. I stopped at the neighbouring tobacco shop
and saw these two fright-inducing creatures at the door:

http://www.wajsman.com/2002_14alt1.jpg
(M6+35mm Summilux, Ilford Delta 400)

The second alternate is a snap at a market in Zurich. I noticed this
lady carrying her dog around and snapped three shots before she
disappeared. I know I cut off the creature's paw, but that is what
happens when you are literally shooting on the run. I wonder how well an
AF SLR would have done in this situation...

http://www.wajsman.com/2002_14alt2.jpg
(M6+35mm Summilux, Ilford Delta 100)

The complete index is at:

http://www.wajsman.com/indexpaw2002.htm

and comments and critique are welcome and appreciated as always.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland