Subject: RE: [Leica] WAS: 21-35R First Slides NOW: FOCUSING WIDES!
From: Gary Elshaw <godard@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 13:52:34 +1200

BD wrote:

>If you want to give Ted grammar lessons - perhaps in
>exchange for his giving you photo lessons ;-)

Man, what a terrifically one-sided deal that would be!
Everyone knows Ted's photography sucks so badly. I guess I could make the
sacrifice and teach Ted if I have to.

LOL,
Gary

³Remember that cat that Brando plays with? I hated that cat. Itıs an old
trick, and it wasnıt an interesting trick. I mean, everybody strokes a
fuckinı cat. I shoulda shot that fuckinı cat.²

    -Mario Puzo, eloquently reflecting upon imperfections in 'The Godfather'

OO
[_]<|
/|\
Gary Elshaw