Subject: Re: [Leica] Did Leica miss the boat on the M7 viewfinder?
From: Akhil Lal <akhil.lal@bcc.cuny.edu>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 19:26:35 -0500

Lovely picture, Javier.

The composition needs improving, though. Not a keeper, this one. Perhaps some of the working pros can help ?

Alas, you forgot to trash your equally obsolescent McIntosh MR-78 tuner and MPI-4 scope. Please do so at your earliest convenience and I shall be only too delighted to help you take the rubbish out.

In such matters you should always feel free to seek help from your fellow Luggers - after all, and I say this with the utmost sincerity - it's the *very* least we can do for you.

Regards,
Akhil