Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 heaven! :-)
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 07:57:26 +0200

I am really happy to see that people like Ted and Tom have bought the M7--now I
can sit back and let them do the quality testing for me, knowing that they will
likely put more rolls through their M7s in the next 3 months than I do in 5
years, so any problems are going to be identified before I buy mine ;-)

Nathan

Ted Grant wrote:

> M7 heaven! :-)
>
> Well OK maybe a bit of an exaggeration, however, it is very nice to work
> with. Mine arrived this a.m. as planned, as she who must be obeyed was out
> doing her thing! ;-)

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland