Subject: [Leica] M7 and the MOMA
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 12:40:22 +1000

G'day,

Few objects get a place in the MOMA, and I suspect the M7 will NOT be
one, but you M7 owners now have the chance to get your images there.
Yes, now you too can join the LUG millenium project : The family of
Man 2, and put the millenium Leica to work for the millenium project.

The MOMA is closing for renovations, but is due to open in 2005 --
just in time for the FOM2 opening -- could this be fate? Is it meant
to be? Well it will never happen if you guys/gals don't get out there
in this big wonderful world and document our planet. We are now all
armed with PAW advise and many of us with experience, so lets see the
standards rising -- and they are. Have you visited FOM2 lately: we
now have over 100 images for year two, and we are accumulating the
hard copies of our wonderful year one exhibition. Look through the
images, get angry -- your M7 can do better, and get out there and
contribute --- you know you will regret if you don't.

For full details, contact me or visit the web page

http://www.familyofman2.com

This is my idea of keep at you, and stimulating constant input
through the year -- if any of you want to suggest others, let me know

Cheers and here's luck