Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 13 (Kollasch) is pool - side: Ya Got Trouble
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 13:31:32 -0800

 http://www.uni.edu/kollasch/photo/paw-02/pages/week-13.htm<<

Matt,
Apologies offered!!!!!!!!!!!!  I had not scrolled down and thought the only
frame was the main. And made the comment on it only.

However!! :-)  I've looked at the others and...... cool shooting my man!!!
Another Matt did it again! :-)

Hey knock it off will you, there are some of us old guys who rely on our
ancient ability to take happy snaps and sell them for unbelievable rates, we
don't need a youngblood knocking on the door. Damn whipper snappers! :-)

The next thing we'll know is, you've a half dozen M7's and blowing us out of
the water and we'll have to sell all our gear to survive. ;-). Be kind now.
;-)

Pool shooting? Very well done all round.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Replies: Reply from Matt Kollasch <matthew.kollasch@uni.edu> (Re: [Leica] PAW 13 (Kollasch) is pool - side: Ya Got Trouble)