Subject: Re: [Leica] Did Leica miss the boat on the M7 viewfinder?
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 10:56:25 -0600

Fellow LUGers,
    I've only owned a Leica and been on the LUG about three months now,
but its been long enough to love the system and this user group.
Moreover,
I've been on the net long enough to know a troll when I see one.
Sometimes
non-native English speakers can sound a little brusque when they are
well-meaning; my father-in-law was one such fellow.  However, there are
many cues here that indicate that Javier hopes to provoke outraged
When I was very young, my older brother could always get my goat.  My
mom
counselled me to "just ignore him." I am passing along her wise advice
here,
which you may certainly choose to ignore.  After all, answering every
troll with
outrage is in the spirit of the LUG. ;-)
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net