Subject: [Leica] PAW 13 (Kollasch) is pool - side: Ya Got Trouble
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 21:00:28 -0600

Matt,
    I think The Music Man tune is a perfect introduction for this guy.
He looks like someone ya don't cross.  There's so much here that I like,
it's hard to know where to begin.  I love the line of light receding in
the background. The glow is so soft, and you've captured them at the
right angle to convey the impression of infinity here.  M.C. Escher
would approve.
    I think what I like best is the representation of so many different
textures, from the felt of the table, to the grain of the wood, to the
cool polish of the balls, to the bristles of his crewcut, to the soft
glow of the lights.  It's a photo that I just like to look at, and let
my eyes move from object to object.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net