Subject: Re: [Leica] Did Leica miss the boat on the M7 viewfinder?
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 08:35:37 EST

nbeddoe@lehman.com writes:

> I've got a Sheaffer pen with a solid gold nib and I love writing with that

Neil, at the risk of life and limb, may I observe that if you love your solid
gold nib Sheaffer fountain pen (I still have the Sheaffer snorkel pen I gave
myself as a gift in law school 40+ years ago), try an Omas Paragon fountain
pen. The U.S. importer advised me not too long ago that Omas makes its own
vegetal resin - for the barrels - from cotton it buys directly from only one
farm source in South America. Tell me that Mont Blanc or any of the other
"high-end" pen manufacturers care that much about their products. Omas'
founder was the inventor of the process by which celluloid was made
non-flammable and therefore created the first celluloid fountain pens.

Back to Leicas.

Seth          LaK 9

Seth

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> (Re: [Leica] Did Leica miss the boat on the M7 viewfinder?)