Subject: [Leica] Re: John's 12th and 13th posted
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 22:46:54 -0600

John:

> http://home.earthlink.net/~johnbohner/analog/paw/2002-12.htm

Looks like the airborne bird is about to crash land since it's rotors aren't
rotating.  :)  Much too fast of a shutter speed.  It looks unnatural.  It's
floating in air much the way bricks don't.

> http://home.earthlink.net/~johnbohner/analog/paw/2002-13.htm

>I think the blocked up white shirt came from the scan but I
>like the pic anyways.

Yeah, I like the overall feel of the picture.  Try rescanning and see if you
can get some detail in the white shirt...that's the main problem with it as
presented, since we can't see your original print.

Eric