Subject: [Leica] John's 12th and 13th posted
From: John Bohner <johnbohner@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 07:26:50 -0800

Hi Folks.  Its been busy here so its nice that I had a chance to do some
photography and post the results.  Week 12
(http://home.earthlink.net/~johnbohner/analog/paw/2002-12.htm) was sort of
forced on me.  I work in space leased from a major aerospace contractor.
They decided to kick us out of our parking lots and turn the space into an
airfield.  All this to host an event for young men and women in a school
program called Junior Reserve Officer Training or JROTC.  Sort of a pre
military training progam.  Anyways, they used my normal parking lot to
serve as a landing site for variety of helicopters which then flew in on a
Friday for the weekend event. Seen here is a CH47 Chinook? landing with a
"Huey" and an "Appache" in the forground.  Lots of fun and noise but not
much work done.
Week 13 (http://home.earthlink.net/~johnbohner/analog/paw/2002-13.htm) is a
friend of mine who like myself, is a volunteer with our local police
department doing traffic control for parades, races, disasters and such.
We have observed that most Californian's do not like being asked (politely,
then told) to go around.  We get the abuse that police get and sometimes
our sense of humor suffers for it.  The pic was a first darkroom job for me
in decades.  I think the blocked up white shirt came from the scan but I
like the pic anyways.  As always, comments, questions and flames are welcome.

I'm still eager to hear any experiances anyone has had with the new 21-35 R
especially versus the 19mm R Elmarit.

John Bohner
PAW index at
http://home.earthlink.net/~johnbohner/analog/paw/index.htm