Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Sherry
From: Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 19:40:11 -0800

>Ken Wilcox wrote:
> Don't do that.  ;- )

Oh, it got better. When I went to catch the spool I dropped the base
plate, which I tried to stop from hitting the asphalt and getting
damaged, by drop kicking it in to the crowd in front of me, so it could
get safely trampled on. Thankfully someone took pity on me and picked it
up and handed it to me. At this point I felt more like Walter Mitty than
a cool under fire, hardboilded photojournalist. Maybe I need to take
Ted's advice and start drinking Scotch. ;-)

cheers,

Feli "for the moment sticking with my day job"