Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: the fling is over/my search has ended
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 18:06:18 -0700

I gave up on Kodachrome after going to a remote location and photographing.
I knew I had some great shots. Sent them of to Kodak. After 2 or 3 weeks
they came back. I opened the box I knew had the winners in it - and I was
right. But each frame was neatly sliced down the centre and the two halves
mounted together in each cardboard frame. Air fair to go back and shoot
again - around $1400.

Kodak magnanimously sent me a replacement roll for the one sliced and
diced - big deal.

For a long time after that I refuse to touch Kodak film of any sort. And
it's only recently I've drifted back.

tim a

Replies: Reply from "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com> ([Leica] Re: Re: the fling is over/my search has ended)
Reply from "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: the fling is over/my search has ended)