Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: the fling is over/my search has ended
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 16:23:41 -0800

Allan Wafkowski wrote:
>>Oh course, now that Ted has put the whammy on me, my next roll will come
>back with cotton candy stuck to it.<<<<<

OK Allan here's what you do quickly it'll help.............maybe! ;-)

Stand facing in the direction of Rochester, hold a roll of Mother Kodak's KR
film in each hand with arms extended as high as you can reach..... this will
ensure she'll see you, then bend at the waste three times and say... "Please
mama Kodak don't take my Kodachrome away! ;-)

And after that and each time you send KR for processing it'll come back
crispy clean and beautiful! :-)

There now yer saved me old son. ;-) Yer welcome. :-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant