Subject: [Leica] Re: the fling is over/my search has ended
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 15:25:12 -0500

For me, I drive down to the Kodak processing plant, drop the film off,
and pick it up the next day. Never had a roll badly developed. For
others, It's a matter of buying a Kodak mailer and sending it out. I've
heard people say they received terrible processing from Kodak. I don't
know how to answer them; I've never, never had even one slide poorly
processed.

Allan

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Re: the fling is over/my search has ended)