Subject: [Leica] Re: Camera bags, was A Land Without Lawyers
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 17:36:25 -0600

Allan:

>After reading 30 messages, I'd like to alter my first answer. I retain
>my comment that if a person needs 100+ messages on choosing a camera
>bag, he is better off saving the money for a brain transplant--good
>grief, talk about being passive!

I've found the camera bag threads to be educational and sometimes
entertaining.  I bought a Timbuk2 that I had never heard of before people
here recommended it.  I've never seen a Crumpler in a store, but they look
pretty neat, too.

On the other hand, I've never benefitted from people criticizing threads
they don't personally approve of.  :)

Eric

Message from Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net> ([Leica] Re: Camera bags, was A Land Without Lawyers)