Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Eric's PAW week 13
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 14:25:04 -0500

B.D., B.D., <sigh> no one said Leica gear is automatically the best.  Only
that the Leica 60mm and 100mm macro lenses are excellent.  Why do you have
such a problem with that?  My point is there is no reason to *automatically*
grab a Nikon for macro work when Leica gear is so good for that task.

Keep trolling.  I guess the fishing is pretty good here.  Kudos for your
beginning mentoring of the young Alphie, though. <thumbs up>

BK