Subject: Re: [Leica] Camera bags, was A Land Without Lawyers
From: Photo Phreak <leicam4pro@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 11:00:20 -0800 (PST)

- --- S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> wrote:
> I never have anything of military origin while I'm
> shooting.
> Years ago, laws were passed during student demonstrations
> in the 60's
> about impersonating military personnel. Since many of the

Was this just a California thing?

    The Army field jacket, with NO INSIGNIA would be a hard
arrest to justify.

    And my "mix 'n' match collection of pouches hardly
looks military.  Eccentric, perhaps.

    Too bad I don't have a way to post a pic.  A balding,
overweight, post middle aged geezer impersonating a
soldier?  What a laugh......
    I am no longer the young lion, and I know it.