Subject: [Leica] Ralph Gibson and fashion photography
From: "Albert Wang" <leica_phile@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 13:28:33 -0500

Hi everyone,

About Ralph Gibson's fashion photography, I am alluding to some of the
photographs which appeared in the magazine Vanity Fair. I don't think those
were compiled into any of the books he published yet but someday they will
be.

They aren't fashion photography in terms of traditional sense with models,
etc. They are more natural looking than a lot of the shooter's nowadays
albeit slightly abstract in feel.

Alfie