Subject: Re: [Leica] Semana Santa-A Picture Story
From: "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 09:27:32 -0000

From: "charles harris" <lugstuff@charlesharris.com>
Subject: [Leica] Semana Santa-A Picture Story

> Photos can be found at
>
> http://www.charlesharris.com/semana/sawdust.html
>
> Text can be found at
>
> http://www.charlesharris.com/semana/semanatext.html

Charles

A stunning set of the highest quality and as each image dropped in it had me
thinking "best yet" only to be supplanted by the next image. The only
exception for me being "cone head". Looking back "bar girl" and "cotton
candy" would have to be my personal favourites but to single out anything
seems churlish in the face of such consistent high quality.

Graham
http://geebeephoto.com