Subject: [Leica] Semana Santa-A Picture Story
From: charles harris <lugstuff@charlesharris.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 20:23:00 -0500

In lieu of a PAW this week, as I've been out of town and not even lifted the
camera to my eye, and in celebration of this Easter Week, I offer a photo
story. Do you hear that? LEICA PHOTOS!!! Not lawyers, not Tilleys, not even
Scotch! Not that there's anything wrong with that.

These are a series of shots done mostly on the Leica from Antiqua Guatemala
during the week prior to Easter. Think about it, at the time of this writing
these events are happening even now as you read this or look at the photos.

I know the photos don't tell the whole story, so for those interested I've
written a brief description of the events.

Photos can be found at

http://www.charlesharris.com/semana/sawdust.html

Text can be found at

http://www.charlesharris.com/semana/semanatext.html

Comments and questions are welcome. Thanks for looking

charles

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> (Re: [Leica] Semana Santa-A Picture Story)
Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: Semana Santa-A Picture Story)
Reply from "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com> (Re: [Leica] Semana Santa-A Picture Story)