Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica photos
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 21:32:38 +0100

<I posted this URL a week or so ago, but I only got one response, itself
<having nothing to do with the actual pictures. Maybe I should have put
<something in there about lawyers... Maybe I should take better photos...
<Maybe I need some friends...

These pictures are not better or worse if someone send you a reponse. Some
criticism help us to improve but not always. And it does not seem to me that
the LUG is a group of friends. BTW I really like the illumination of these
pictures.

Kind regards

Felix