Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica photos
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 23:00:56 -0800

Henry Ting wrote:

>Hey that Vario and R4 combo produce a glow that's
>equal to or better than the "M". Wasn't the 70-200
>Vario made by Minolta ?

Yes, the 70-210 was designed and produced by Minolta so I have been
told. It is a pretty nice lens, not quite as smooth in the OOF areas as
my non-zooms, but considering the cost / convenience / sharpness, I like
it.

>There, now you'll see all the heated followups coming.

You had to distract from the photos didn't you? ;-) I was hoping to see
heated exchanges about how good / bad the pictures were, not the
equipment. Oh Well. Thanks for looking!

- - marc

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica photos)
Reply from "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica photos)