Subject: [Leica] got a M7
From: "Logan Reinwood" <reinwood007@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 14:30:49 +0000

Hi,

Just bought my M7 this morning in Switzerland.
I was extremelly impressed by the beast and especially
how silent is the M7 compared to previous mechanical Ms, especially
at slower speed.

FYI, my dealer told me that the list price of the M6 TLL will drop by 1000
CHF (~600 USD) in the coming months.
Leica Switzerland had too many M6 TTL in stock and they are selling now the
M6 TTL at the price of 3000 CHF (1750 USD) instead of list price 4500 (2650
USD). To justify that promotion (to customers that bought at higher price)
they say that these bodies are demos/display items but in fact they only
remove the plastic in the box of new equipment...

Impatient to go back home testing my new body :-), BR,

logan.