Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 12
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 09:50:14 -0500

This week we return to the barber shop where Tommy had his 5x birthday.  The
first image is when I looked behind me and saw everybody lined up.

The second image is from a burned down motorcycle repair shop.  On this
visit I had the wrong  film and the wrong lens(28mm)but this is a taste of
what will come later.

The last selection is from a expedition to find a new plumbing trap, 28mm
and Delta 3200, and shoot the old time hardware store to echo SonC's
hardware pictures.  Unfortunately, it was Sunday, the good store was closed
and I ended up at a BIG BOX.  Fortunately for me, this young lady was
multi-tasking in the parking lot.  It was on the way back home that I spied
the burned out motorcycles.

As always, recycle the electrons, churn that keyboard, or push the shutter
release.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com