Subject: [Leica] Re: Robert Stevens PAW 12, Not Starbucks,75mm Summilux
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 05:09:09 -0600

Robert:

>Week 12 PAW:
>http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2002/wk12.htm
>
>Week 12 Alternate
>http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2002/wk12alt.htm

Both are good.  I like the colors in your main and the quality of light in
your alternate.  I like the alternate lady's expression better, too.  I
can't decide which I like better.  :)

>A colour version of the PAW 10 Alternative with the Kite is at the bottom
>of the page below:
>http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2002/wk10alt.htm

I like the color version better.  Not because it's in color but I like the
background--or lack of it--better.  I'm surprised that the tilted horizon
doesn't bother me in this image.  I usually don't like that.

Eric