Subject: Re: [Leica] Canada build vs German build
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 23:07:13 EST

small:

In a message dated 3/22/02 10:48:20 PM Eastern Standard Time, msmall@infi.net
writes:

> Uh, Seth?  Planet Earth to Seth?  Is anyone there?  Is there intelligent
>  life around Planet Seth?  The citations you gave bore out the fact that
>  Leitz has never owned a glass works. It owned a glass laboratory, closed
>  down around the time of the transition from Leitz to Leica, as you noted
>  yourself in another posting.  Are you paying attention to what you read or
>  what you post?

My post made no personal reference to you whatever, save to point out your
mistake.
But you simply cannot refrain from making a fool of yourself when my name
appears here. What a fragile ego.

Tell me, you so-careful-reader, what is a company that for 40 years ran an
estimated  50,000 experimental melts, developed 35 new glasses and produced
up to 10 metric tons of optical glass a year? Is that only a laboratory, is
it a works, or are you simply playing with words and looking for an argument?
People on this list are simply too smart for your nonsense.

Can you read, small one?

>  Shame on you!

Shame on me? Shame on you, marc, you poor fool. You still don't realize just
how belittling your snide, condescending palaver is to marc very small.

Seth         LaK 9