Subject: Re: [Leica] Photoshop playing
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 19:53:54 -0800

><Snip>
> Let me be honest: I really dislike those awful Photoshop filters. The ones
> you used seem to be made to satisfy frustrated painters rather than
> photographers.
> Sorry to say so but I've seen some other nice stuff from you and... you
> really know, original image is quiet better than those other...
>
> Keep trying, maybe you let me know what not to do. ;-)
>
> Kind regards
>
> --
> Pablo Kolodny
> www.pablokolodny.com

I think photoshop 7's going to have a lot more of that stuff in it.
Texture creations. You name it. "The new Pattern Maker generates
patterns based on image areas that you select. "

"Art studio brushes. Simulate traditional painting techniques with dry
and wet brush effects; perform pastel, charcoal, and other fine-art
techniques; and use brushes to add special effects for grass and leaves"

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com