Subject: Re: [Leica] Photoshop playing
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 00:15:46 -0800

(SonC) Sonny Carter wrote:

> OK, folks, I had a few minutes today to play around in PhotoShop, and I
> decided to see what some plug-in actions could do. I just thought I'd share
> them with you.  Interesting results.
>
> Here is the origianl (dog) paw
> http://www.sonc.com/paw2/wk11/3dogs.htm
>
> I used the filter for water color that comes with photoshop for this one:
>
> http://www.sonc.com/3dogsWC.jpg
>
> And  found an action for sketching on the PhotoShop downloads page.
>
> http://www.sonc.com/3dogspaint.jpg
>
> Regards,
>
> SonC  (Sonny Carter)
> http://www.sonc.com
>
> --

SonC,

Let me be honest: I really dislike those awful Photoshop filters. The ones
you used seem to be made to satisfy frustrated painters rather than
photographers.
Sorry to say so but I've seen some other nice stuff from you and... you
really know, original image is quiet better than those other...

Keep trying, maybe you let me know what not to do. ;-)

Kind regards

- --
Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com