Subject: Re: [Leica] Tina's Website
From: Photo Phreak <leicam4pro@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 09:23:17 -0800 (PST)

    It is unfortunately a common scam for the porn creeps
to create URLs which are very similar to popular sites.
The object is obviously to trap the unwary.
    In some cases they have used what would appear to be
logical, innocent names.  I am not sure if this could be
part of a warped sense of humor or just crass commercial
greed.

    BE SURE TO RUN A VIRUS SCAN AFTER SUCH AN ENCOUNTER.

I have learned that there are some religious "zealots" who
believe they are doing the work of God by hacking into such
sites and leaving viruses to infect the computers of the "unholy".