Subject: Re: [Leica] Lenses
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 20:05:14 -0800

Shhhh, Elliot.  Don't give them any ideas!   Now, if used prices go up
another 25%, remember, it's *all* *your* *fault*!   :-)

I can see it now.  Notorious Leica forger Vladimir "Vapors" Chukrutnik
coats a Noctilux using a boiling teakettle of Pinot Noir de Fois
Gras,  Chateau Trop Cher, '49.    He sells it for $18,500 to collector
Graham "Gullible" Wyndebag III, who is convinced the Noct has a rare
prototype Potassium Permanganate-laced coating designed to reduce both
reflections and lens fungus in humid climates.

- --Peter Klein
Seattle, WA