Subject: RE: [Leica] Keepers [was: David Bailey...]
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 10:41:53 -0500

Absolutely - That's the photo/flipside of advice I give in media training
when I tell folks about to be interviewed - either by a print reporter or
t.v. - to assume that the interview is ongoing from the moment the
reporter/tv crew gets within hearing/sight range, until they are out of
hearing/sight range. Saying hi/goodbye? The interview is under way? Standing
at the urinals in the men's room - or mirrors in the ladies' room? The
interview is underway.

So as Slobodan points out, finished shooting? Reload the camera and when you
pack your gear, leave one camera out and ready to go.;-)

B. D.