Subject: Re: [Leica] The Spring Solistice Egg Balancing Challenge.
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 20:13:27 -0500

Hi Chris:

I hope that it works for her, getting the time right seems to be the
most important part.

I had to look at the picture again to see the screwdriver and awl...
nope no tricks were used AND I was feeling pretty foolish at first when
I couldn't balance the eggs at the appointed time.

- --

Jim
http://www.hemenway.com

Message from Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] The Spring Solistice Egg Balancing Challenge.)