Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M6 Leica Sales Where you live
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 14:56:53 +0100

Here in Zurich you can buy an M6 or R8 plus the most common of the current
lenses in almost any decent camera store. I was really surprised when I moved
here 2 years ago how common Leica is in the shops. With used equipment, it is a
bit thinner, there are maybe 2-3 shops with a semi-decent selection of used
Leica gear.

The flip side of this happy state of affairs is that prices are high, so I never
actually buy any Leica stuff here in Switzerland.

Nathan