Subject: Re: [Leica] Adam's Week 9 PAW
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 23:25:37 -0500

I fight the shadows everytime I shoot in my daughters school, it was
designed with dramatic lighting which translates into deep dark eye sockets
in many parts of the school.  When shooting I either get down of the floor
where the light reflected off the floor (the culture in her school uses the
hallways for visiting and cramming for tests) fills or wait until there is
some upward head movement.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com