Subject: [Leica] Adam's Week 9 PAW
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@idea-processing.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 16:34:37 -0800

This week's PAW captures a few family moments of some import.

Alternate #1 is my son waiting to walk out the door to enlist in the Navy

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2002PAW/large-images/EGB-Navy-001-R1.jpg>

Alternate #2 is the next morning after passing all the physicals etc.

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2002PAW/large-images/EGB-Navy-003-R1.jpg>

And finally the PAW of the week is Erik being sworn in. There are three
other fellows swearing in at the same time. His mom is watching with pride
and mixed emotions in the background.

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2002PAW/large-images/EGB-Navy-017-R1.jpg>

All of this was with Delta 400 in XTOL 1:3 shot with a 35mm Sumicron on my
M6-TTL (I wanted a quiet camera for the ceremony.) The lighting was tricky
since the back of the room was bright but the front of the room was subdued
with overhead incandescent spotlights while the rest of the room had
flourescents. I'm sure glad I wasn't trying to shoot color.

My PAW page is located at:

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2002PAW/>

Any thoughts would be welcome.

Adam Bridge

PS: He's in boot camp now, on his way to follow in his father's footsteps
and join the submarine service. But he'll be a Machinest Mate instead of an
ET (and a Nuc) like his dadster.

AB

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Adam's Week 9 PAW)
Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: Adam's Week 9 PAW)